The Department Programs are monitored and regulated by institute. The Department is committed to maintaining the strong undergraduate program that has made its graduates successful for the past 68 years and will likely continue to do so in the next five years. Mechanical department planning to increase quality in following domain:
1) Stabilize the Size and Improve the Quality of the Undergraduate Program
2) Increase the Diversity of the Students and Faculty in the Department
3) Increase the Amount of Externally-Funded Grants and Contracts
4) Improve the National and International Recognition of Our Research Programs
5) Increase the National Recognition of the Department's Graduate Programs
In 1947, WCE was founded in Sangli with just over 60 students. Today, it has more than 4,000 students taking various courses in Engineering and Technology. We create opportunities not just for young minds to learn, but also for them to experience the fulfillment that comes from sharing this learning with others. At WCE, we are always focused on delivering education that will help create the leaders of tomorrow’s world – our students will not just be successful in their individual capacities, but will in turn, contribute to and nurture the world they live in.
Chairman, Administrative Council.